Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("terms") help to keep the TFdigital.com website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between the customer ("you") and Kinch Electronics Limited trading as TFdigital.com ("us") in connection with the TFdigital.com website ("the site"). By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1. This website and our terms have been designed for use within the UK and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the UK, we give no warranty, express or implied that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
2. Any product purchased from us will be used at your own risk. You must have basic computer knowledge to operate products which require a computer.
3. We must receive payment for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted
4. For physical orders which payment has been received and cleared before 3pm, Monday - Friday, we will endeavour to despatch the goods the same day unless otherwise stated on the relevant product page. Orders for which payment has been received and cleared after 3pm, Monday – Thursday, will be dispatched next working day. Orders for which payment has been received and cleared after 3pm on Friday and through Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday, excluding bank holidays and other public holidays.
5. Physical goods will be sent to the address entered by you into the 'Ship To' section of the checkout. This address will be confirmed in an email sent to the address provided by you.
5a. Digital goods will be sent to the email address provided at the time of the order. We reserve the right to delay the sending of the product(s) so that security checks can be carried out.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that the 'Ship To' address is correct. We will not be liable for the non delivery of orders for which the wrong address has been supplied via the 'Ship To' section of the checkout.
7. All payments must be in pounds sterling (£).
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment has been completed successfully. We accept no responsibility for any delay in despatching an order if technical difficulties are experienced during the payment process.
9. All prices on this site are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (V.A.T.) at the current rate of 20%. If your order is being dispatched to a destination outside the EC then your sales tax will be zero. If your order is being sent to a member state of the EC then the selling price will include vat at the current rate. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. Delivery information is displayed in the delivery section of the site.
Right for you to cancel your contract
10. You may cancel your contract at any time up to the end of the seventh working day starting from the day after you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty. After 7 working days we reserve the right to refuse opened and/or unwanted goods.
11. To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
12. If you receive the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
13. Once you have notified us you are cancelling your contract any sum paid to us will be re-credited using the same payment method used by you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. The goods in question should be returned by you to our contact address at your own cost and risk and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Cancellation by us
14. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
14.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
14.2 we do not deliver to your area; or
14.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
15. If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum paid by you as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We shall not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
16. In the event that you suspect an item to be faulty please contact us using the Contact Us page of this site. Assistance will be offered with the problem and if it is deemed potentially faulty by our staff, a returns authorisation number will be issued and the item may be returned. The item will be tested on receipt and if it is faulty you will have the choice of a refund or a replacement. You may be eligible for a refund on the cost of the return postage as well. If the item is in working order we will issue you with a refund minus the original postage cost.
17. All items sold are guaranteed by us for a period of 12 months from receipt of the goods unless otherwise stated on the relevant product page.
18. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work or part or all of the material available on this site in any form is prohibited save that you may copy, print or download extracts of the material on this site for the sole purpose of using this site or placing an order with us.
19. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question. All trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this website are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
20. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under conditions 19 and 20, our only obligation will be, at your option:
20.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
20.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
20.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
21. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under conditions 18-20 and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 20.3 above.
22. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
23. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
24. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and up to date, we do not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
25. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, we do not guarantee that your use of this site or our products will be free of interruption or error and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system. Neither will we be responsible nor liable for your use of any other website which you may access via links within this site. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of our site and their inclusion in our site does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with us.
26. We will not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
27. If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the enforceability of the other parts of these terms will not be affected.
28. We may assign or transfer any rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms except with our specific written permission. No person who is not party to these terms shall have any right to enforce any term. Nothing in these conditions shall affect any of your statutory rights.